Standing up for doctors. Fighting for the NHS
Doctors in Unite is the home for progressive doctors who want to make a difference.
We hold to the founding principles of the NHS as Nye Bevan intended and campaign against privatisation and unsafe workplaces.
We fought passionately for safe ventilation and proper protective equipment for pandemic workers.
We lobbied hard for a community based testing system that fully supports people through self isolation.
- The Public Order Act is an assault on democracy. The coronation protestors should never have been arrestedDoctors in Unite abhors the violation of civil liberties and fundamental human […]
- Open letter to the Sudanese Ambassador to the UK23.04.2023 Dear Ambassador Abdalla Ali Eltom Call for Urgent Action: Protect the […]
- National Policy Forum (2023) SubmissionsThe attached documents were submitted to the Labour Party National Policy Forum […]
- Doctors in Unite support XR protest on 21-24 AprilDoctors in Unite support the action of Extinction Rebellion in London April […]
- Doctors in Unite vote for Industrial ActionJunior doctor members of Doctors in Unite have recently voted for industrial […]
- Doctors in Unite reject government plans to force the sick to workGovernment proposals to force GPs to sign fewer sick notes for workers […]