Standing up for doctors. Fighting for the NHS
We hold to the founding principles of the NHS as Nye Bevan intended and campaign against privatisation and unsafe workplaces.
Doctors in Unite is the home for progressive doctors who want to make a difference.
We fought passionately for safe ventilation and proper protective equipment for pandemic workers.
We lobbied hard for a community based testing system that fully supports people through self isolation.
- Doctors in Unite reject government plans to force the sick to workGovernment proposals to force GPs to sign fewer sick notes for workers […]
- Doctors in Unite stand in solidarity with striking junior doctorsDoctors in Unite offer unwavering support to all junior doctors who have […]
- Where’s the evidence Dr Nabarro?Dr Nabarro’s recent comment that Covid-19 is primarily a droplet-borne infection flies […]
- Radio Sheffield interview with Jack CzaudernaJack is as long standing member of Doctors in Unite and a […]
- Motion on Climate Crisis to Unite Policy ConferenceDoctors in Unite passed the following motion on 22 January 2023, to […]
- I Always Thought I’d LiveKevin Higgins was a socialist and satirical poet. He was born in […]